ELSBREE STYLE (D.I.E.S)

ELSBREE STYLE (D.I.E.S)
ROCKIN THE FDNY JOB SHIRT

Monday, February 15, 2010

LIFE AND EMS............

My life yeah I think that we'll start off with that I like how thats sounds. So currently operation MOOSE is in full swing i have many big plans in the near future. I have been working many hours and i have met many interesting people more so at metro I guess. Some times we get comfortable and we forget that there are just some crazy people out there I have recently been on a few calls that made me say WTF is wrong with you. Just when you think it can get any crazier some crazy asshole has an anxiety attack after his girlfriend shoved a dildo up his ass. It makes you think about the future of this planet and what kind of fucked up people share the streets with us. Some times you think you've seen it all and then shit like that happens. Other than that call nothing to crazy it been average for calls and your everyday transfers. Im currently switching from nights to days for well a few reasons but really just one I LOVE MY NIP. It will be better for many reasons I will only be working sundays mondays tuesdays and every other wednesday. I will then get every friday and saturday off and be able to enjoy what i have at home and just spend a lot of time making up for lost cuddle time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MED EVAC

MED EVAC
MERCY FLIGHT FLYING TO TRAUMA CENTER FROM AND MVA I HAD

THIS WAS BAD

MERCY FLIGHT LANDING

MERCY FLIGHT LANDING
FOR TRANSFER TO TRAUMA CENTER

PARAMEDIC GRADATION

PARAMEDIC GRADATION
WHAT A RIDE INSTEAD OF CERTIFICATES THEY SHOULD HAVE HANDED OUT A BIBLE AND A CROSS