ELSBREE STYLE (D.I.E.S)

ELSBREE STYLE (D.I.E.S)
ROCKIN THE FDNY JOB SHIRT

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

This is what i want to do for a while!!!!!

I became a paramedic about 15 months ago now and i love it. I have been doing ems for almost 8 years to the day now and the volly dinger in me has not changed. I often say i want to go to school and find a new career choice but there is that little piece of me that screams you know that you love your job. It is very true i think that this is what i am supposed to do when i grow up. EMS there is a lot to be said for this topic it is a beast like no other. It has very many angles per say you never know what you are going to get and that is probably the one thing that i like the most no two calls are ever the same. I love the adrenaline the hard work and most of all taking care of the sick and the injured. Sometimes i worry about money and we all know that in EMS there is not a lot of that lol which is also the reason many paramedics have multiple jobs. I think that i need to do this for a bit longer i love what i do and i have plenty of support from the one person that matters most she is incredible and she loves what i do. Everyday that i go to work no matter how tired i am because i just worked a whole weekend or whatever i always give 110% to every pt i come in contact with. I think that i need to go to flcc and finish my degree in paramedicine and then take some classes in emergency management. I love my job and this is my life and this is what i do. I love taking care of pts and that is the way i like it so i think that i want to do this for a bit.

More ems posts to follow..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment

MED EVAC

MED EVAC
MERCY FLIGHT FLYING TO TRAUMA CENTER FROM AND MVA I HAD

THIS WAS BAD

MERCY FLIGHT LANDING

MERCY FLIGHT LANDING
FOR TRANSFER TO TRAUMA CENTER

PARAMEDIC GRADATION

PARAMEDIC GRADATION
WHAT A RIDE INSTEAD OF CERTIFICATES THEY SHOULD HAVE HANDED OUT A BIBLE AND A CROSS