ELSBREE STYLE (D.I.E.S)

ELSBREE STYLE (D.I.E.S)
ROCKIN THE FDNY JOB SHIRT

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

People change !!

It's funny how sometimes in this life that we all were given that it takes some bad things to happen to make great life changes.

Well 2011 started out pretty shitty and now i can say that it is only up hill from here, there is no turning back now. I recently have had to make a decision and i stop talking with what i thought was a good friend. Its funny how it took 8 years to realize it was a waste of time. Im not sure if i should be angry or just let it go and move on and forget about it all together. I'm not going to discuss details but some things happened that were mind blowing.

I am finally in a place in my life where i have long term goals and am looking forward to making them reality. I am very happy with what i have and what i want i am very grateful for all the people that are close to me. I am happy that i have a great family and girlfriend and a very amazing daughter. speaking of which cant wait till friday to pick her up and have daddy time. After all the stuff that has happened in the last few months i have just picked myself up and dusted my coat off and just took everything like the man i am and just played with the hand dealt to me. Sometimes it takes bad shit to realize what is important. I have done just that and will continue to do so. Thank god for real friends and family because they are the ones who will always do what they can to help people through a difficult time and situation or in this case multiple things. I have a great boss and he has also been there helping me out and now he finally likes me lol.......i guess it just took sometime like 11 months !!!!

For awhile there i was approached by many concerned people from co-workers to family, and friends. I was being asked if i was in self destruct mode and i guess i was for a bit but i was just trying to cross it one block at a time. Well i'm here to say i am now in self improvement mode and i like it i am pretty happy where i am and i wouldn't change anything at this time.

Thanks for letting me waste your time lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

MED EVAC

MED EVAC
MERCY FLIGHT FLYING TO TRAUMA CENTER FROM AND MVA I HAD

THIS WAS BAD

MERCY FLIGHT LANDING

MERCY FLIGHT LANDING
FOR TRANSFER TO TRAUMA CENTER

PARAMEDIC GRADATION

PARAMEDIC GRADATION
WHAT A RIDE INSTEAD OF CERTIFICATES THEY SHOULD HAVE HANDED OUT A BIBLE AND A CROSS